Yogic Habits to Cultivate
In the practice of Kundalini Yoga, as our awareness expands, it impacts every aspect of our lives. Over the years, Yogi Bhajan gave guidelines about how to keep the Kundalini flowing through the day, just by making some simple changes to our daily routine. For instance, taking cold showers, wearing white, and covering the head are habits we can develop. These habits have a tremendous impact on our consciousness and vitality.
You may also be interested in:
- Maintain a Healthy Weight with Ayurveda
- Five Tips for Facing the Day
- Yogic Beauty Tips
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Ishnaan - The Science of Hydrotherapy
- The Golden Gift of Peaceful Sleep: Kirtan Sohila
- The Trinity Roots: 6 Potent Recipes for Keeping Up!
- The Way We Eat
- Vegetarian Consciousness and the Meditative Mind
- The Yogi's Computer Tip
- Vegetarian Vitality with Orange Root Vegetable Curry Soup