Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Just Stick with Your Mantra
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: From Where Does Anxiety Come?
- A Crisis is an Energetic Portal into Christ Consciousness
- Heartbreak to Heart Awake
- Yogic Living: What to do When You are in Crisis—A Personal SOS Guide
- If You Give a Moose a Mantra
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on Dealing with Crisis
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Bless Your Crises
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Bhand Jammee-ai to Resolve Inner Crisis and Conflict
- God has Placed Anger Inside You for a Sacred Purpose