Adult Full Event Registration
January 10 UNTIL MARCH 14
March 15 UNTIL MAY 16
MAY 17 THROUGH EVENT
Adult Full Event Pass* & Bazaar Vendors
Parent (of child age 17 or younger), Senior (60 and older) & Student (currently enrolled w/ student ID) Full Event Pass
International Full Event Pass- Outside the USA
Service Exchange For Group Discount Rates read under United states and International discounts below
- Early bird rates end at 12:00AM MST. Register by 11:59 AM MST on March 14th or May 16th to obtain the early bird rate. See prices above. If you need customer support while registering, our offices will be open until 5:00PM MST.
*IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association) current members and the primary contact of a 3HO Yoga Center participating in the Partnership Program qualify for an additional discount of $50 off the Adult Early Registration Rate (if service exchange, group, financial aid or any other rate below $540, the IKYTA discount is not available). Please visit IKYTA if you are a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga teacher and wish to become an IKYTA Professional Member.
Day passes are from 9:00 a.m. on the day of the pass until morning Gurdwara is over the following day. You may camp on-site that evening. The pass includes breakfast, lunch and dinner of the day of the pass.
Peace Prayer Day (Saturday, June 15th) is free and open to the public.
Tantric start times vary so please come to registration at 7:30, especially if you have not registered on-line.
Non-WTY days (per day)
WTY days (per day)
WTY all three days
- All payments to 3HO Foundation should be made in U.S. funds
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later.
- We accept cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, personal checks, and cashier checks On-Site ONLY. Pre-printed money orders and checks should be made payable to: 3HO Foundation.
- To apply for an international group discount ($470 per person):
- You must apply by May 24th and register by May 31st to receive the international group rate
- Minimum of 5 members per group
- Travelers from outside the U.S. who register for the individual international rate or group international rate must give an International address upon registration and show proof of international travel for this event such as their round trip airline ticket (or stamped passport from another country) to obtain discount. Tickets must be within 3 weeks prior to or after event.
- Service Exchanges and Financial Aid recipients are not eligible for any other discounts.
- For International Group Rate: Click here to apply