"Attending Solstice was the best decision I've ever made. It changed my life, and continues to every time I attend." - 2016 participant
Adult Full Event Registration
Ends July 31st
Ends on Sept 18th
Sept 19th-Nov 30th
Adult Full Event Pass*
Parent (of child age 17 or younger) & Senior (65 and older) Full Event Pass
International Full Event Pass- Outside the USA
Service Exchange For Group Discount Rates read under United States & International Discounts below
Note: All rate changes come into effect starting 12:00AM MST, the night of the deadline (for example, If you register at the Adult Full Event Pass rate on the night of the deadline on Sept 18th after 11:59PM MST you will have missed the earlier rate). If you need customer support while registering, our offices will be open until 5:00PM MST.
For Group Discount Rates read under United States and International discounts below
*IKYTA Teacher Discount
International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) current members qualify for an additional discount of $50 off the Adult Early Registration Rate (if service exchange, group, financial aid, day pass or any other rate below $530, the IKYTA discount is not available). Please visit IKYTA if you are a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga teacher and wish to become an IKYTA Professional Member.
Day passes are from 9:00 a.m. on the day of the pass until morning Gurdwara is over the following day. You may camp on-site that evening. The pass includes breakfast, lunch and dinner for the day of the pass.
Tantric start times vary so please come to registration at 7:30, especially if you have not registered on-line.
Non-WTY days (per day)
WTY days (per day)
WTY all three days
Solstice Sampler (1 tantric day and one non-tantric day)
$285 (Plus $150 for additional tantric days)
- All payments to 3HO Foundation should be made in U.S. funds
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later.
- We accept cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, personal checks, and cashier checks On-Site ONLY. Pre-printed money orders and checks should be made payable to: 3HO Foundation.
- Click here to apply for an international group discount ($470 per person)
- You must apply by November 25th and register by December 1st to receive the international group rate
- Minimum of 5 members per group
- Travelers from outside the U.S. must give an International address upon registration and show proof of international travel for this event (e.g. round trip airline ticket or stamped passport from Mexico) in order to obtain discount. Tickets must be within 3 weeks prior to or after event.
- Service Exchanges and Financial Aid recipients are not eligible for any other discounts.